Packaged Bank Accounts – Reclaim Compensation with Kangaroodle
Do you currently pay a monthly charge or fee on your bank account? If you do, then you might have been mis-sold a packaged account and could be liable to make a packaged bank account claim. A recent survey by YouGov discovered that nearly 20% of all package bank accounts might have been mis-sold – meaning there are millions of people in the United Kingdom who could make a compensation claim today to get the money back on the worthless insurance and financial add-ons that their bank has been charging them for.
At Kangaroodle we are experts in helping people like you to make a package accounts complaint, in order to receive the highest amount of compensation possible when making packaged bank account claims. If you think you have been mis-sold a packaged bank account and want to make a claim then talk to us today.
Can You Claim Compensation for Mis-Sold Packaged Bank Accounts?
Read through the checklist below. If you can say yes and agree to one or more of the following statements then it’s very likely that Kangaroodle can help you to complete a packaged bank accounts reclaim.
- The bank told me that I had to sign-up for these monthly extras if I wanted to get a mortgage.
- I didn’t qualify for the insurance that the bank sold me, for example, I was too old to use the packaged travel insurance that came with the bank account.
- The bank mis-led me into signing up for the account, for example, they suggested it was an exclusive deal, it was a hard sell, or the costs were not fully explained to me.
- The bank increased the prices on the packaged bank account extras and did not notify me that they were going to do so.
- The bank placed additional fees onto the bank account without my knowledge or agreement.
- I attempted to cancel the account, but the bank forced me into keeping it with the packaged rates.
- I was not told that I had to register my phone or car when it was stolen, and therefore did not qualify for the packed insurance.
- The bank’s sales person told me that by signing-up to a packaged bank account I could improve my existing credit score.
Why Use Kangaroodle?
With recent news from the BBC stating that one in five people might have been mis-sold a packaged bank account, there has never been a better time to investigate whether or not you are due compensation for your packaged current account. That’s where Kangaroodle comes in. We have years of experience in helping consumers reclaim money that they are owed for mis-sold financial products.
By simply calling us, or completing a claims form, one of our specialist advisors will be in touch with you to take you through the process of reclaiming the money that’s rightfully owed to you due to mis-selling of a packaged current bank account.