Mis Sold Packaged Bank Accounts
Claim Compensation for Your Package Bank Account - With Kangaroodle
Are you paying a monthly charge or additional fee on your bank account? If so, there is a chance you may have been mis-sold a packaged bank account. There is increasing evidence that many packaged accounts were mis-sold packaged bank accounts. Bank staff were given strict sales targets to meet, and thus millions of customers had their accounts upgraded. However, many were ineligible for the features covered or had the account added without their consent. Less than 1 in 10 people who pay monthly fees on their banks accounts use the insurance and additional ‘free’ services provided by their bank in return for this monthly charge. This means that millions of people across the UK are able to make a successful compensation claim today, and get money back for these unused services. At Kangaroodle, a team of experts are waiting to help people like you make a packaged bank account claim. We want to ensure you receive the highest amount of compensation possible for your claim, and are dedicated to helping you claim back what you deserve. If you think you have been a victim of mis-sold packaged bank accounts, give us a call to talk about your claim.
You can make packaged bank account claims with Kangaroodle – Image copyright of flickr.com/photos/68751915@N05
Can I Make a Compensation Claim for My Packaged Bank Account?
If you have been mis sold a package bank account, you can make a claim. Below is a quick checklist of the most common reasons you may have been mis-sold on your package bank account. You can also read our definition of packaged bank accounts for further information. If you can agree with one or more of the following statements, then it’s very likely that Kangaroodle can help you to make a packaged bank accounts claim.
- The bank told me that I had to sign-up for these monthly extras if I wanted to get a mortgage.
- I didn’t qualify for the insurance that the bank sold me, for example, I was too old to use the packaged travel insurance that came with the bank account.
- The bank misled me into signing up for the account, for example, they suggested it was an exclusive deal, it was a hard sell, or the costs were not fully explained to me.
- The bank increased the prices on the packaged bank account extras and did not notify me that they were going to do so.
- The bank placed additional fees onto the bank account without my knowledge or agreement.
- I attempted to cancel the account, but the bank forced me into keeping it with the packaged rates.
- I was not told that I had to register my phone or car when it was stolen, and therefore did not qualify for the packed insurance.
- The bank’s sales person told me that by signing-up to a packaged bank account I could improve my existing credit score.
How to Make Mis-Sold Packaged Bank Account Claims
An estimated 11 million people in the UK pay as much as £300 a year for current accounts that come with added benefits - one in five of these accounts has been mis sold, according to a survey by YouGov. As a result, there has never been a better time to let Kangaroodle investigate whether or not you are due compensation for your packaged current account payments, and help you make your claim. We will run your claim through our packaged bank accounts claim calculator and tell you how much you could be owed.
Start Your Claim Today
Here at Kangaroodle, we have years of experience in helping consumers reclaim money that they are owed for mis-sold financial products. By simply calling us, or completing a claims form, one of our specialists will help you begin the process of reclaiming the money that’s rightfully owed to you.